Look forward to Carnival 2021 and help create an event to beat all lockdowns! Get involved with Ideas and Action
What’s On The Agenda?
1. Welcome – intros & ice breaker
2. Report from the Chair
3. Report from the TimeBank
4. Report from the Treasurer
5. Thank you and Dissolution of the 2020 Committee
6. Election of the 2021 Committee
7. Then a BREATHER BREAK
8. Ideas for how to have an inclusive and friendly COVID Compliant Carnival
9. Theme – ideas and voting
10. Capture great theme based ideas
11. Any Other Business
12. Set Dates of next 3 meetings.
What Date And Time Is The Meeting?
The AGM is on Monday 28th September at 7:30pm.
How Do I Attend The Meeting?
You can attend the meeting in the comfort of your own home as we will be using Zoom.
How Do I Get Zoom?
To Request the Zoom Link- Direct Message us on Facebook: @SomershamCarnival or Email: Theresa on firstname.lastname@example.org Or direct dial in on +44 203 481 5240 United Kingdom (you may be charged).
We thank you for your endless support in this difficult year under the most difficult circumstances. Together we can make 2021 the best Carnival ever!
We hope to see you on Monday 28th September at 7:30pm.