Sunday saw The Victory Hall as the venue for the Country Craft Competition, seeing the finest creative minds displaying their work.
With entrants bringing in handmade items including photographs, cakes, and picnic boxes, many incorporating the ‘Beside The Seaside’ 2013 Carnival theme.
Following her Crowning Ceremony, Princess Jessica Stancombe performed her first official duties by awarding the winners, which included:
- Best in Cookery – Elizabeth Reid, for a Beach Picnic Box
- Best in Floral – Fiona Keene, for a Beach Wedding Posy
- Best Handicraft – Madeline Anderson, for her Embroidery
- Best Photography – Viv Brickett, with a seaside theme
- Best Children’s Handicraft – Emma Phipps, for a Dream Ice-Cream Cone
- Best Overall (Adult) – Elizabeth Reid, for a Beach Picnic Box
- Best Overall (Child) – Bethan and Holly Goode-Jones, for their five Seaside Decorated Cakes
Check out our winners and entries gallery below: